Willkommen in den Furboote.de . Wenn Sie auf dieser Website bestellen, gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen akzeptieren.
Bestellen Sie nicht weiter, wenn Sie nicht einverstanden sind, alle auf dieser Seite aufgeführten Bedingungen zu akzeptieren.
Furboote.de ist im Besitz von:
Nova Argonautica ESB76212935
info (@) nova-argonautica.com
Calle Carvajal nº3, Portal 1 Bajo Izda , 35004 Las Palmas
Registro Las Palmas: Tomo 2171, Libro 0, Folio 17, Sección 8, Hoja GC 52998 , Share capital: 300.000,00 Euro
A-Wir liefern unsere Produkte mit einer Versandkostenpauschale nach Europa:
1 - 100 kg: 15 Arbeitstage: 7,99 €
B- Bestellungen werden aus unseren Lagern in Spanien oder Italien versendet
C- Wir können nur Bestellungen über 50 Euro versenden
D- Die Preise der Produkte beinhalten Mehrwertsteuer
E- Alle Produkte haben 2 Jahre europäische Garantie
F- 30 Tage kostenlose Rückgabe: Wir können zwei Optionen anbieten.
1-30 Tage für Rücksendung, Nova Argonautica Pay de Shipping (Gutschein mit Restbetrag)
2- 30 Tage für Rücksendungen, Kunden zahlen Versand (Geld zurück)
**** Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir keine Rücksendungen für Produkte akzeptieren können, die eine besondere Behandlung erfordern, z. B. Seil oder Kette, die geschnitten werden mussten, um die Bestellanweisungen zu vervollständigen.
“All Credit and Debit card transactions are debited at the point of purchase.”
- Republish material from Nova Argonautica Online Stores
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Nova Argonautica Online Stores
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Nova Argonautica Online Stores
- Redistribute content from Nova Argonautica Online Stores
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Unless otherwise stated, Nova Argonautica and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Nova Argonautica Online Stores. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Nova Argonautica Online Stores for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nova Argonautica does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of site. Nova Argonautica,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, site. Nova Argonautica shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.Nova Argonautica reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant Nova Argonautica a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nova Argonautica; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Nova Argonautica. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of Nova Argonautica logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.